Skip to main content

excerpts from BeingKind - A Brave New Race

Excerpts from BeingKind  - A Brave New Race:

When all turned red
I turned to the sea
It was there I fled
It was calling me

The wind in my hair
And a cool northern breeze
With a flicker and a flare
It beckoned me

I swam for the living
It was cold, it was warm
But I kept on swimming
Into a mighty storm

I emerged unseen
Beyond nothingness
The world behind me
Only blue with loneliness 

And there I drift
Along with my dreams
To reflect on my past 
Or of what it seems

The salt erodes
And there I float
Where seagulls land
To nourish their souls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A timepiece for the continuum of life

Living a life of expression encourages a diverse and independent environment to enhance the evolution of creation. 

Evenings with Aurora and Atomic

Creation of Time

Since the beginning of time, we are all connected. Embrace what surrounds you.